Friday, August 28, 2009

Go Daddy!!


So I have to brag on Dan the Man right quick.....


Going from 2 to 3 kids has been awesome! We are madly in love with sweet Danica and she fits right into Rowenhorst Crazyland! Working out our schedules around here and keeping some sanity is a work in progress, but thanks to my super great spectacular charming (adorable!) fantastic husband, its going smooth as can be! My man has stepped up to the plate in every way I can think of. Im pretty sure he holds the record for most dirty diapers changed by a Dad....ever....in history. So heres to you Daddy!! You are officially "The Man"!

Ive written in earlier posts that Dan and I have been together since we were 16. Just this morning we were doing the breakfast thing and I looked around my kitchen and thought "holy cow! Life is FLYING by me!" Didnt Dan and I just get off the bus from a high school basketball game and sneak a kiss before getting in our cars? SO whose house is this, whose bills are these, and most importantly....who are these kids and why are they asking me for waffles?!


Phil 1:3 - I thank my God everytime I remember you.....

1 comments:

Jenn said...

this post makes me happy!!!